Subject: Invitation to WIRE Conference - 13-14 November 2024, Budapest
From: Nemzetközi Főosztály (NKFIH) <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 11:01:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the website and registration interface of 
the Week of Innovative Regions in Europe (WIRE) conference is now available 
at 
<https://wire2024.nkfih.gov.hu/hivatalrol/rendezvenyek/hivatal-rendezvenyei/week-of-innovative-regions-in-europe-2024/welcome> 
wire2024.nkfih.gov.hu

Deadline for registration: 8 November (Friday) 12:00 noon CET.

The conference is organized by the National Research, Development and 
Innovation Office as an official partner event of the Hungarian presidency 
of the Council of the European Union. The conference is supported by the 
European Commission. The WIRE conference is the leading European forum for 
innovation and regional development, uniting key players from the fields of 
innovation and education to enhance science-based competitiveness.

This year’s theme aligns with the Hungarian presidency's priorities and is 
vital for the EU's future competitiveness. The event will analyze current 
challenges, share best practices, and discuss initiatives like the Smart 
Specialization concept, Interregional Innovation Investments (I3) 
Instrument, Partnerships for Regional Innovation, and Regional Innovation 
Valleys. Speakers will assess the effectiveness of these tools and highlight 
synergies between European and regional funding schemes.

Please disseminate the information among your stakeholders. We look forward 
to welcome you in Budapest!

on behalf of

dr. Borbála SCHENK

Head of Department

Sincerely yours,

Dóra PIVARCSINÉ FEKETE

Head of Unit

Unit for Horizon Europe/ Department for International Affairs

___________________________________________________

National Research, Development and Innovation Office

H-1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Phone: +36-1-896-3415

Mobile: +36-30-216-1811

nkfih.gov.hu

  _____

Ezen üzenet és annak bármely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi védelem alatt 
áll, a nyilvános közléstől védett. Az üzenetet kizárólag a címzett, illetve 
az általa meghatalmazottak használhatják fel. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, 
úgy kérjük, hogy telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben értesítse erről az üzenet 
küldőjét és törölje az üzenetet, valamint annak összes csatolt mellékletét a 
rendszeréből. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, abban az esetben tilos az 
üzenetet vagy annak bármely csatolt mellékletét lemásolnia, elmentenie, az 
üzenet tartalmát bárkivel közölnie vagy azzal visszaélnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally privileged. 
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is 
addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and 
any attachment from your system. Please note that any dissemination, 
distribution, copying or use of or reliance upon the information contained 
in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone other than the recipient 
designated above by the sender is unauthorised and strictly prohibited.